Thursday, August 22, 2013

Louis Vuitton Women Monogram Canvas Small Leather Goods M48615

The guys showed up in the door exactly when I expected them too. I have a louis vuitton handbags sale vuitton bags outlet property and also a lot of stuff. The were entirely qualified and louis vuitton bags sale in a timely style. Every single item was wrapped and padded. They did not goof off speaking and messing around but worked very effeciently all day lengthy. I was very impressed together with the challenging perform they did. They treated my furnishings gently and did not have any problems with damages.
When movers arrived, they didn't bring any packing materials or boxes I told the owner I would want (louis vuitton bags 2013 not in addition, it regular practice to bring packing components. just louis vuitton handbags uk case???). The owner told the driver I didn't louis vuitton bags uk them. When I named to complain, he became belligerent and defensive, saying "Well, what do you need me to accomplish about it?"
When I asked for compensation in the event the move took more than three hours, he louis vuitton shoes uk refused. He then quoted a conversation we didn't have. He not just didn't wish to louis vuitton bags online shop me in any way, he was rude, defensive, louis vuitton outlet uk, nasty and just plain unprofessional. I told him that the conversation was going to go nowhere and that I was going to cheap louis vuitton bags sale off the telephone, which I did.
http://www.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment